Sunday, February 1, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things

3 around the high school.

I did a slow three today. Yep, the ankle still sucks. I wore a brace to alleviate some of the stress on the leg, but I'm beginning to think that this is gonna take a while to heal. I'm going to keep stretching it, icing it, and using the bengay stuff. I think I might try the elliptical jogger next time around to see if that helps.

On the run I saw one of my favorite dogs, Katie the Bloodhound. She is so lovable, but she has that "hound smell"about her, she drools, and she sheds. My legs sleeve looked like it was made out of mohair when I was done petting her. In short, the dog violates Mary's top 3 of 4 items that a dog must meet if he/she is going to be a member of our house (the last being barking). So no Blood Hounds here soon.

Finally, let's talk Super Bowl. Why on God's greed Earth was the "fumble" by Warner not reviewed with 5 seconds left on the clock? That should have been an Official's review for sure. I'm not even saying that they needed to overturn the call, but the fact that it wasn't reviewed leaves me scratching my head. Roger Goodell, in the famous words of Ricki Ricardo, I have to say "Ju some splaining to do."

now get back to work...

No comments: